thelizcloud: tellmewhyifeelsoalone: ...
This is a Robert Pattinson appreciation post. I...
Call me maybe starts playing on the radio
me: oh my god not again
me: I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL DON'T ASK ME I'LL NEVER TELL
i’d like to thank the 5 followers of mine who acknowledge my existence Is what i would say if anyone cared
The best asks, ever.
1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
22: Which continents have you been on?
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
24: Backpacks or satchels?
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
30: The latest you've ever slept?
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
32: Do you pick at scabs?
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
34: How far can you throw a baseball?
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
47: City or nature person?
48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
Reblog if it's okay to befriend you.
illestrin: odairaremysugarcubes: lol why would you not reblog this New friends would be awesome.
edwad: i dont say “no” to drugs i say “no thank you” because i wasnt raised in a fucking barn like some of you hoodlums
London Olympic Games 2012– facebook: oh i loved the show, bla bla bla twitter: #loved #the #show #proud #tobe #british tumblr: omg asdfghhjkl; JK !! Voldemort!!! Queen is parachuting omgomg, where is a doctor. I SHIP THAT ATHLETE WITH ME!! (via honorasaur)
Beijing: we want lights and precision and a good clean night
London: FUCK IT LETS MAKE IT THE SHIRE AND GET FRANK TURNER! AND LETS MAKE THE WHOLE THING VICTORIAN, BRING LOCKHEART TOO ONLY IF HE HAS A TOP HAT, MUSTN'T FORGET JK ROWLING AND BRING MR BEAN TOO ONLY IF YOU DO A CHARIOT OF FIRE MONTAGE. DAMMIT LETS HAVE A SHIT TON OF LIGHTY BEDS AND ABOUT 12 MARY POPPINS, NOW WE MUST MONTAGE BRILLIANT ENGLISH MUSIC AND THROW A SLIGHT TARDIS NOISE TO THROW THE WHOVIANS INTO PANDEMONIUM, ALSO WE MUST QUOTE THE HUNGER GAMES TO TRY AND BRING BACK THE DISTRICTS NOW LETS GET THE QUEEN AND JAMES BOND, OH FUCK IT THROW THEM OUT OF A PLANE, ITS OUR OLYMPICS AND THIS IS WHAT WE SHALL DO WITH IT, YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY
ymcgay: britain making up counties so it looks like they have friends
astoldbyblondie: i just find it hilarious that the world’s largest group of non-athletic people are so invested in the olympics
peebsalicious: ALL RISE FOR THE MADAGASCAR NATIONAL ANTHEM DADADADADAADACIRCUS DADADADADADA AFRO CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO POLKADOTPOLKADOTPOLKADOT AFRO
johnnyjamhands: If you listen carefully you can hear the sound of millions of whovians sobbing
nerdographer: most-things-except-meat-in-a-can: is everyone just ignoring the fact VOLDEMORT IS BACK Don’t worry, Mary Poppins took care of that shit.
insanedancer: Dear London 2012 Olympic Committee, If a giant hole in space-time appears and engulfs the Earth, you have nobody to blame but yourselves.
tardis-impala: what part of fixed point in time didn’t you understand
lilbookofkell: Paperback Swap - Trade books for free BookCloseOut - Bargin Books Download Textbooks 75 Books Every Writer Should Read 20 Useful Free PDF ebooks for Designers and Bloggers 446 Places for Free Books Online ReadPrint - Free Online Books Millions of Free PDF e-books The best places to get free books Digital Classics Books Should Be Free Full Books Free Classic...
I’m not fascinated by people who smile all the time. What I find interesting is...– Unknown (via soaringaboveitall)
Hank's Tumblr: Solving a Problem →
edwardspoonhands: So every once in a while, someone (or a couple of someones) will get it into their heads that it’d be cool to come visit us in real life by tracking down our addresses and knocking on our doors, or leaving presents on our doorstep or in our mail box. As harmless as that no doubt is, it is for…
Interviewer: Give us your best tip for overcoming depression.
Stephen Fry: To regard it as being like the weather. It's not your responsibility that it's raining, but it is real when it rains, and the fact that it's raining does not mean that the rain is never going to stop. The only thing to do is to believe that, one day, it won't be raining and accept it so you can find a mental umbrella to shield yourself from the worst. The sun will eventually come up.
Note Card Wisdom
This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask...
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
7) What's your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
10) What was the last lie you told?
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
15) How do you vent your anger?
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
27) What was the last movie you saw?
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
38) Where is your best friend?
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
Let's make Lestrade's lack of division the most...
suuntaaminut: inner-tardis: the-girl-with-the-redvines: its-an-ear-hat-john: thepersonalblogofsherlockholmes: impala-at-221b: I reblog this everything it comes around Always reblogging this is Lestrade’s division. Reblogging forever. Always Reblog Lestrade’s lack of division! Instant reblog. Reblogging this is my division