Beijing:we want lights and precision and a good clean night
London:FUCK IT LETS MAKE IT THE SHIRE AND GET FRANK TURNER! AND LETS MAKE THE WHOLE THING VICTORIAN, BRING LOCKHEART TOO ONLY IF HE HAS A TOP HAT, MUSTN'T FORGET JK ROWLING AND BRING MR BEAN TOO ONLY IF YOU DO A CHARIOT OF FIRE MONTAGE. DAMMIT LETS HAVE A SHIT TON OF LIGHTY BEDS AND ABOUT 12 MARY POPPINS, NOW WE MUST MONTAGE BRILLIANT ENGLISH MUSIC AND THROW A SLIGHT TARDIS NOISE TO THROW THE WHOVIANS INTO PANDEMONIUM, ALSO WE MUST QUOTE THE HUNGER GAMES TO TRY AND BRING BACK THE DISTRICTS NOW LETS GET THE QUEEN AND JAMES BOND, OH FUCK IT THROW THEM OUT OF A PLANE, ITS OUR OLYMPICS AND THIS IS WHAT WE SHALL DO WITH IT, YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY
“I’m not fascinated by people who smile all the time. What I find interesting is the way people look when they are lost in thought, when their face becomes angry or serious, when they bite their lip, the way they glance, the way they look down when they walk, when they are alone and smoking a cigarette, when they smirk, the way they half smile, the way they try and hold back tears, the way when their face says they want to say something but can’t, the way they look at someone they want or love… I love the way people look when they do these things. It’s… beautiful.”— Unknown (via soaringaboveitall)
So every once in a while, someone (or a couple of someones) will get it into their heads that it’d be cool to come visit us in real life by tracking down our addresses and knocking on our doors, or leaving presents on our doorstep or in our mail box.
Interviewer:Give us your best tip for overcoming depression.
Stephen Fry:To regard it as being like the weather. It's not your responsibility that it's raining, but it is real when it rains, and the fact that it's raining does not mean that the rain is never going to stop. The only thing to do is to believe that, one day, it won't be raining and accept it so you can find a mental umbrella to shield yourself from the worst. The sun will eventually come up.
This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask things!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
7) What's your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
10) What was the last lie you told?
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
15) How do you vent your anger?
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
27) What was the last movie you saw?
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
38) Where is your best friend?
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?