Don’t be offended if an INTJ argues with you. It means you’ve interested them....– (via catrific)
nerdographer: While watching Serenity I couldn’t help but internally correct the fact that the Reavers were “men gone savage on the edge of space”, you know, considering there’s NO EDGE. Watched this last night, and thought the exact same thing
~~ Go on, do it ~~
1. What is your best friends name?
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
35. Relationship with parents?
36. Do you use any drugs or drink any alcohol?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
Computer: Monitor, display this document, okay?
Monitor: No prob, boss.
Computer: Okay, now it looks like the mouse is moving around. Monitor, can you move the pointer icon accordingly?
Monitor: Anything you ask, boss.
Computer: Great, great, okay. Mouse, where are you going now?
Mouse: Over the icon panel, sir.
Computer: Hmm, let me know if he clicks anything, okay?
Mouse: Of course.
Keyboard: Sir, he's pressed Ctrl and P simultaneously.
Monitor: Oh god, here we go.
Computer: *sigh* Printer, are you there?
Computer: Please, Printer, I know you're there.
Printer: No! I'm not here! Leave me alone!
Computer: Jesus. Okay, you really nee-
Mouse: Sir! He's clicked on the printer icon.
Computer: Printer, now you have to print it twice.
Printer: No! No! No! I don't want to! I hate you! I hate printing! I'm turning off!
Computer: Printer, you know you can't turn yourself off. Just print the document twice and we'll leave you alone.
Printer: No! That's what you always say! I hate you! I'm out of ink!
Computer: You are not out of in-
Printer: I'M OUT OF INK!
Computer: *sigh* Monitor, please show a low ink level alert.
Monitor: But sir, he has plen-
Computer: Just do it, damn it!
Monitor: Yes sir.
Keyboard: Ahhh! He's hitting me!
Computer: Stay calm. He'll stop soon. Stay calm, old friend.
Keyboard: He's pressing everything. Oh god, I don't know, he's just pressing everything!
Computer: PRINTER! Are you happy now? See what you've done!
Printer: Ha! That's what you get for trying to make me do work. Next time he- hey! HEY! He's trying to open me! HELP! HELP! Oh god, he's torn out my cartridge! PLEASE! Help! Error!
Monitor: Sir, maybe we should try to help him?
Computer: No. He did this to himself.
I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and...– John Green, The Fault in Our Stars (via decaforhightest)
our generation's children's names are going to...
: "TEN, ELEVEN, RORY, RIVER, COME HERE SUPER TIME IS READY."
: "MOFFAT GET YOUR HAND OUT OF THE TOILET."
: "KATNISS RUE NO WHAT R U DOING."
: "SEVERUS PRIMROSE GALE HARRY THE THIRD WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TOUCHING THINGS THAT DON'T BELONG TO YOU."
: "Dumbledore those aren't potatoes."
: "SHERLOCK NO STOP. DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH."
: "Clove Amelia what did I say."
: "ALBUS MOCKINGJAY GET BACK OVER HERE."
: "Tardis, no, bad, mummy's going to get into a fit if you touch her wand collection one more time."
: "HARRY LOUIS NAILL ZAYN LIAM POTTER GET OUT OF BED."
: "SHUT UP MERLIN"
: "HERMIONE GET BACK HERE"
: "EFFIE, THAT IS MAHOGANY."
: KATHERINE JOHANNA ARE YOU PLAYING COPS AGAIN?
: STELLA BECKETT AND RIVER INARA OLIVIA MELINDA ROSE YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL. GET UP.
: MYKA HELENA STOP EATING ALL THE APPLES.
If you use Google Chrome!
fuckyeahghiblifilms: Install the totoro theme I stumbled upon! It’s really cute, and for some of you who I know are in love with totoro as much as I am.. Get it!
Imagine if Tim Burton directed Studio Ghibli...
fuckyeahghiblifilms: .. We’d probably see something along the lines of this. This is rather terrifying. I will never see this movie the same way again D:
Years of love have been forgot, in the hatred of a minute.– Edgar Allan Poe (via undeadlife)
Brain scans are revealing what happens in our heads when we read a detailed...– We no longer have to just take iconic writers’ words on the power of fiction. The New York Times’ Annie Murphy Paul explores the neuroscience of your brain on fiction and how narratives offer a way to engage the brain’s capacity to map other people’s intentions, known in psychology as “theory of...
Hey elephants you’re so cute and smart and awesome. Why you gotta be pregnant...– An Open Letter to Elephants, John Green. (via pages394)